[J24 ListSrv] J/24 Rumble & A Series Party this Sunday, salads requested

sean delaney sean_p_delaney at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 19:13:15 CDT 2015

Are you ready to Rumble?  76° steady ESE breeze
Leisurely 11am start, race all day then join the J/22's as we co-host the A series party for the rest of the club.
Our fleet does not have to help out or even pay anything this year however they have requested that each Fleet 1 boat donate a home made or purchased salad. It sounds like we have done this in the past and it worked great. There will be cocktails provided. Here is the plan:Here is the text of the email I sent Bernie with the list of salads for the J/24 fleet to bring.  I know he is out of town, so if one of you can assist in getting the communication to the fleet members regarding their assigned salads it would be appreciated.  Thanks!____________________
 Here is the list of salads for the J/24 fleet:

| Meat, cheese, and cracker tray |
| Meat, cheese, and cracker tray |
| Antipasto salad |
| Panzanella |
| Fattoush |
| Bernie's corn salad |
| Taco salad |
| Chicken salad |
| Pasta salad (non-mayo based) |
| Pasta salad (mayo based) |
| Tabbouleh |
| Quinoa salad |
| Fruit salad |

I have kept the list generic in order to give the fleet members a little room for creativity if they want to make the salad rather than buy it.  I will be making a couple kinds of bread to accompany the salads and I have also asked for meat, cheese, and cracker trays to add a bit of variety.  Please assign these items out to the J/24 fleet and make sure they will be delivered to the club for next Sunday's event.
Thanks,Jill
Unfortunately I am flying to Europe tomorrow ;  |- but I'm sure you will have a great time.
Sean P Delaney