[J24 ListSrv] Interested in Crewing

bspott at comcast.net bspott at comcast.net
Wed Jun 24 15:53:38 CDT 2015

J24 Captains,

I'm interested in crewing.  A really long time ago (like 20 yrs ago) I spent a couple of summers crewing on a J24, and seeing a sail boat race on Lake Minnetonka recently has spark my interest in returning to the sport.  I contacted Randy Gould and he stated that the best way to get started would be to send an email to the respective fleets.  So here I am.   Is there a captain out there who is willing, and has the patience, to take on a novice crew member for races at this point in the season?   I have the desire to learn, and (would like to think) an outgoing personality.  I would be available on weekends, and possibly weekday evenings.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Brian