[J24 ListSrv] WYC Sailing

Dave Breitner Dave.Breitner at cigmn.com
Tue Mar 10 11:16:54 CDT 2015

Good Day Sailors!

Warm weather is upon us, and we are thinking about the upcoming sailing season. J24 Usual Suspects 5008 is looking for crew for the upcoming season. The boat has been completely updated with new deck, buffed and clean hull, and many other  updated goodies as well. We should be in the water ready to sail as soon as the season starts. Last year we started out with 3 crew, and badly needed some additional crew. We are looking for some experienced full time or part time crew to join us, mainly on Thursdays.

Please email me your name and interest level. We plan to be competitive this year, but we need crew!  Fast and fun is what we are looking to be!

Best Regards,

John Grey-Owner

Dave Breitner- hack driver :)

612-281-0224