[J24 ListSrv] Icebreaker NOR & SIs

Eric Christenson eric at ecSynergy.com
Fri May 8 17:34:44 CDT 2015

Hi All,

The NOR and SIs for the Icebreaker have been published!

Less than one week to go -

Skippers, please let me know if you’re going to be sailing and how many crew you’ll have so we can plan food.

See you all out there!!!

  Eric

Eric Christenson
(not really the fleet captain - just the IceBreakerRegatta guy)
eric at ecSynergy.com
office: 952.380.1200
cell: 612.859.2569

Begin forwarded message: