[J24 ListSrv] Red Musto Jacket - Lost at WYC

George Hansen ghansen at digitalriver.com
Sun May 17 17:34:28 CDT 2015

Hello,
I left a red Musto offshore foul weather jacket at the club on Saturday night, (L) with a harness sewn in.  It was on a chair on the patio with a towel - straight out from the club.   Returning this morning, I see the towel but not the jacket - checked on the rack and in the lost and found.

If you have it - or know where it might be...please drop me a line.
Thanks in advance -
George