[J24 ListSrv] Is your boat still in the water? Should it be?

gouldrandys at gmail.com gouldrandys at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 07:50:35 CDT 2015

Nice!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: sean delaney via J24
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 11:47 PM
To: WYC List J24
Subject: [J24 ListSrv] Is your boat still in the water? Should it be?

If your boat is still at the club, then can we assume you are planning on racing in the Frostbite Cup Saturday? Brilliant idea, for I hear there is going to be a rare, solid and steady breeze, not to mention high in the upper 50's.

Want help pulling your boat? Why not get your crew together, do a race, and use the extra help and good weather to pull the boat? I'll set-up a Mount Gay bar on the island to help inspire your team and as a final farewell.

I just heard Red Goats will be racing, as will Sex Change says Krebs. Pebbles will make possibly it's final fleet one appearance, for Terry wants one final swing at bat.

If any crew want to join in on this fun Indian Summer, and maybe meet a new team to race with, then fire back so the BO's can pick you up. If you pulled your boat, not realizing how amazing it was going to be, throw your name out there too, and help out another team.

Don't forget to bring your polished and engraved traveling trophies to the club.

Great year everyone, I'll see you Saturday 10am on the water, the island, or the banquet.

Sean