[J24 ListSrv] Is your boat still in the water? Should it be?

Greg Bittle gregbittle at bittlelaw.com
Thu Oct 22 09:57:01 CDT 2015

Danger is in, provided we can get off our lift.

Dells, is Terry selling bubbles?

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 8:44 AM, Dave Breitner via J24 <j24 at lists.wyc.org>
wrote:

> Un-Usual Subjects is will be there.

Gregory N. Bittle
Bittle Law LLC
5775 Wayzata Blvd., Suite 700
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
952.393.4546 (direct)
952.582.2900 (office)
952.546.4829 (fax)
www.bittlelaw.com
IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE

In compliance with IRS requirements, we inform you that any tax advice
included in this communication (including attachments) is not intended or
written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding the
imposition of federal tax penalties or in connection with marketing or
promotional materials.

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY

contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the
intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to
the intended recipient, be advised you have received this message in error
and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying is
strictly prohibited.  Please notify Bittle Bosman & Hansen LLC immediately
at (952) 582-2900, and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.