[J24 ListSrv] 50th Anniversary Fall Regatta Sat. and Sun.

sean delaney sean_p_delaney at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 23:01:34 CDT 2015

Amazing weather forecasted for this weekend sunny, 76F S at 10-13 kts 10am, 2 races back to back both days.
Let's go racing!
I'm assuming we celebrate the anniversary as well. If you don't usually do this one, you probably should this year.
If you need crew let us know, and if you need a ride, throw that out here.  This is a good chance to get new people out or sail on a different boat. Or if inclined, to work-in your Ugotta Regatta crew, which is the following weekend. And that's it, so you might want to build some vitamin D up, while you still can, it's going to be a long wait soon. Think of your health, mental and physical.
Hope to see you Saturday.
Sean