[J24 ListSrv] You know you oughta

sean delaney sean_p_delaney at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 21:25:20 CDT 2015

Competitors,
"BEST UGOTTA IN YEARS!, Thank you Jonny's Boat Shop"  -Monday headline prediction
The WYC's premier annual regatta is set to commence Friday evening. Please see our site below.
Kris Kaiser created a limited number of fierce silver shirts which should make you look trim, invincible and made of steel.
You will be able to register, as well as pay fleet dues. If you or your crew has not signed up to volunteer, feel free to do so and avoid being assigned tasks.
We will be boiling shrimp and the E boat will be serving up a special cocktail.
The SkinnyOctober 2nd
| 0800-21001730-2000
1930- | Launchingon-site registrationSocial

| October3

 | 0800-0930

0930

10001100

1800-2200 or after Race | Registration

Competitor's meeting

One Hour Announcement Signal

1st Race Warning

Social, Shrimp boil, entertainment

| October 4 | 110014001600 or after race
 | First Warning. Additional races follow.No start time after this timeClosing ceremoniesCrane availability for out of town boats |

2015 U-Gotta Regatta

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| 2015 U-Gotta Regatta |
|  |
| View on www.wyc.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

VOLUNTEER SIGN-UP 2015 U-Gotta Regatta - Doodle: easy scheduling

|   |
| VOLUNTEER SIGN-UP 2015 U-Gotta Regatta - Doodle: ...Sign-Up for anything you wish to volunteer for |
|  |
| View on doodle.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Thank you for taking the time.
Sean