[J24 ListSrv] Looking for some used sails

Dave Elsmo daveelsmo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 16:18:54 CDT 2016

WYC J24 fleet,

This is Dave Elsmo, the old assistant director at WCSC and an ex sailor
with High Heels. I gotta say I miss racing up there with so many good teams
to spar against!

To the point. We are growing the J24 fleet here on Lake Mendota and now
have 7 regularly competing J24's on the lake. I just purchased one with a
few friends to make it 8 but our boat came with less than competitive
sails. We are looking to get into a reasonable set of sails (Genoa, Main
and Spinnaker) that will help get us competitive for the first season. Does
anybody know of somebody that rotates sails regularly or is looking to sell
a set of season olds?

Any leads would be more than helpful! Next year we hope to get up for
U-gotta and a few more other fun events! See you on the water!

--
Dave Elsmo
DaveElsmo at gmail.com
612-991-4345