[J24 ListSrv] FW: Crewing Opportunities on a J24 at WYC

Dave @ Gmail davebreitner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 09:12:04 CST 2016

Good Morning WYC!

J24 Usual Suspects is looking for crew for Thursday night racing this upcoming season. We offer a fun competitive program. The boat is race ready all of the time, with fresh sails, and cold beer. The owner John Grey keeps the program in tip top shape!

We are looking for a new trimmer this year, as Jeff Hames bought a J22. He did a great job for us! You must have experience trimming a J24 or similar.

We are also looking to add some additional crew members to the middle of the boat, and possibly an experienced bow person.

Please send me a note if you are interested.

Thank you,

Dave Breitner

Skipper!

davebreitner at gmail.com