[J24 ListSrv] looking for Thursday night crew spot

Eide, Kevin Kevin.Eide at courts.state.mn.us
Fri Jan 29 11:02:19 CST 2016

My name is Kevin Eide.  I have 30+ years' experience racing at WYC, most recently as the owner of an S2 7.9.  I have recently sold my boat but am looking for an opportunity to stay involved in racing.  I raced J24s back in the 1980's and would like to get back on a J boat.  With a bit of re-training, I can take any position on the boat that you need help with.  I can't promise to make every Thursday night but I can be there the vast majority of them.  Let me know if you have a spot.  Thanks