[J24 ListSrv] Want to rep Team WYC @ the New York YC?

sean delaney sean_p_delaney at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 22:11:13 CST 2016

       Racers,
We are looking for a replacement team to race Sonars, Melges 20 and next year a Swan 42. It would be fun to represent our great Midwest club.
WYC was awarded a spot in the NYYC Resolute Cup, which is in Newport, RI last September (see http://nyyc.org/yachting/invitational-cup/2016-resolute-cup).
Joshua Bone, who originally submitted the application, is unable to participate, and WYC either needs to find a replacement team, or withdraw from the regatta. Unfortunately, we are at a point where the participant would need to pay $4,500 by Friday.

If anyone has any interest, please direct your questions to Beth Frampton.
Best,