[J24 ListSrv] ICE BREAKER May 14, 15

Eric Christenson eric at ecSynergy.com
Thu May 5 17:07:53 CDT 2016

Hey Skippers!

The Ice Breaker regatta is coming up in a little more than a week!
With all the great weather we’ve had, let’s go sailing and start the season off with a regatta!

Two requests:

1) Please let me know if you and your team are planning on racing that weekend - we’re in the process of finalizing counts for food and social amenities.

2) We have boats from out of town coming and we have a request for housing. The Duluth club has been super generous to us and it’s our turn to host.
Let me know if you have room for Ben Stauber's team of 4.

Eric Christenson
eric at ecSynergy.com
office: 952.380.1200
cell: 612.859.2569