[J24 ListSrv] August 13th rumble

Cory Huseby chuseby at snoegoer.com
Thu Aug 10 22:32:23 CDT 2017

Greetings all,

It is unfortunate, but we will have to cancel the August rumble. At the
beginning of the season we put the number of boats to make it worthwhile at
4 boats. After some last minute lobbying we were only able to come up with
3 boats and all others were unable to attend.

I personally want to thank all those that made it out to the first 2
Rumbles. They were great fun and had more boats out for them than previous
years. And now we set the bar higher for next year.

P.s. Unfortunately I am told that the j/24s will not be allowed to have a
start for the 2 pm race on Sunday either due to the way the NORs are
written.

Winds look light but there is the crew at the helm races Saturday.

See you all out on the course.