[J24 ListSrv] Sunset Series, Champs of Champs, M series, Burton Cup, C Dock party, Challenge CUP

Sean Hendrickson sean at pcspeed.com
Tue Aug 22 16:35:15 CDT 2017

Sorry correction,
Voodoo won the T series, OZ won the Sunset Series! Congrats, both teams sailed great series in a variety of conditions!J/24 Fleet #1: Winners of the Sunset SeriesCongratulations to VOODOO, for winning the Sunset Series. It came down to the wire with points, 18,19,20 separated 1st - 3rd. Congrats Team Voodoo! Wednesday, August 23 | Champions of ChampionsRace starts at 6:00 pm in front of
MYC. Come out and cheer them on. Thursday, August 24 | M Series #1The start time and location remain the same as last week, 6:15 pm start on the main lake.  Saturday, August 26 | BURTON CUP This Saturday is the Burton Cup. It’s a fun race that starts in front of MYC at 10:30 am. We get a great turnout. Sunday, August 27 | C Series and World-Famous Capri Dock PartyThe
C Series party is a excellent reason to race this Sunday. While we did a
great job stepping it up with the A Series party this year, the Capri
fleet always has the best party of the year. Don’t miss it!  Thursday, August 31 | M Series #2 | Start Time/LocationThe
new start time for Thursday, August 31 is 5:45 pm in Wayzata Bay. The
race committee has changed the format a little to improved safety for
the M Series, Wayzata Bay races. Come out and race. We’ll complain about
the sun going down faster after the race. Saturday 9/9 NEW THIS YEAR WYC FLEET CHALLENGE CUP!
Come sail a 3 race regatta on 9/9 Main Lake 11 am warning.  Dust off your old PHRF skills and compete against all other fleets at WYC. Scoring will be calculated using PHRF scoring.  WYC Party to follow... this is going to be a total BLAST, We really need a strong turn out from J24 Fleet #1.  (more details soon)
-- Sean A. Hendricksonseamus.hendrickson at gmail.com
J24 mailing list
J24 at lists.wyc.org