[J24 ListSrv] July Rumble & Ugotta update

Cory Huseby chuseby at snoegoer.com
Wed Jul 12 10:49:07 CDT 2017

Greetings J/24 Fleet #1,

Our July Rumble is scheduled for *July 23rd*. We had 5 boats out for the
June rumble and had a blast. There is no Series party this time around so
Borked Racing team and I will be doing Fish Tacos for all rumbling J/24s
crews. I will be running around drumming up support tomorrow and next
Thursday. But also drop me an email if you plan to attend to assist in
planning and head count.

Also the *Ugotta Regatta* will be the *Ugotta Regatta Great Lakes
Championship* this year as we will be the host club from District 15. This
event comes with a Birth to the 2018 Worlds in Italy. Terre and I have had
some preliminary discussion on organizing, but there will be more
information coming.

Cory Huseby
Snoegoer Co.
Unique Marketing & Multimedia Solutions