[J24 ListSrv] Sunday Funday part deux

sean hendrickson seamus.hendrickson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 14:43:12 CDT 2017

We had a great race last Sunday with blades up and some fresh Northwest
breeze 10-20. Motorhome and Bubbles were out.  Motorhome just about caught
the leading S2 after a 3 minuets head start for line honors, this will be
an interesting match up when the PHRF Challenger Cup starts.  For those
that don't know WYC will be featuring a PHRF style start with all the one
design boats starting together in a PHRF handicap scoring system for 3
Sunday races later in the summer. More on that as the dates get closer,
should be a blast racing against the J22's and S2's!

This Sunday the forecast looks nice again NW 10-15, I have confirmation
that Bubbles, Danger, Bork, and Motorhome will be out.  This is a great
chance to get the kids out, new crew trained in and have a wonderful Sunday
sail.  We plan on using the Blades again to keep things easy.

Hope to see you out Sunday!

Sean

--
Sean A. Hendrickson