[J24 ListSrv] J/24 Rumble (Sun, June 11, 11am – 2pm)

sean delaney sean_p_delaney at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 22:20:31 CDT 2017

Cory,
I hate to miss a Rumble for they are the best racing we do outside of regattas, and now you throw FISH TACO'S into it? Just piling on my regret. I will be on an island for a couple weeks, so I guess I'll have plenty of fish. If I were you I'd wait until I get back, er, I mean the next Rumble to have tacos.
It looks like we are co-hosting the end of A Series party Sunday. There is a sign up sheet going around requesting we bring a salad. We (Bernie) had a salad party last year and I must say it was one of the most impressive meals I've had at the club.
You get a bunch of races in, an amazing meal, along with refreshments, if at all possible I'd encourage everyone to get it together and enjoy this awesome day.