[J24 ListSrv] Parking in the Upper Crew Lot - Mud Warning

Beth Frampton beth.frampton at gmail.com
Thu May 18 14:54:41 CDT 2017

Thursday Night Sailors,

If you are planning to park in the crew lot tonight, please note that the
upper lot is extremely muddy due to construction work along with heavy
rains over the past couple of days. Please bring shoes you don't mind
getting muddy, and a second pair to wear on your boat.

Please also carpool if you are able. As always, please continue to be
considerate of our neighbors and don't park along residential streets or in
mall parking lots.

I apologize for the ongoing parking challenges and appreciate your
patience. We're working closely with Hennepin County and other parties to
make sure the lot is refinished quickly and efficiently as possible. At the
end of the project, we will have a much nicer crew lot with more available
parking spots than ever before.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like
to discuss.

Regards,

--
Beth Frampton