[J24 ListSrv] Fwd: Don't miss Coyote - Tickets on sale now!

steve bren steve_bren at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 10:31:38 CST 2017

Sean, yeah that's the nite we are trying to get people to attend the banquet to raise money for the WCSS, ironic, isn't it?

I think the basin may freeze during this cold snap hopefully not, but the J 24s may want to think about hauling,while they can still get to the crane and it is still operable ie, in the next week or so...
Sincerely
Steve