[J24 ListSrv] Fwd: Launch a Legacy this week!

sean hendrickson seamus.hendrickson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 09:34:51 CST 2017

*It's going to be a HUGE week here at Wayzata Community Sailing. We've got
you set up with a trifecta of options to make an immediate and lasting
impact. This week is your chance to do some good, to stand up, to be proud
of your local sailing community. We love having your support - and we want
to show the world. Time to push before the winter doldrums! Let's get
sailing and Launch a Legacy right here in Wayzata.*
<https://default.salsalabs.org/T15a8ee2e-3658-4b50-b3ff-9f76963fc2f3/212b9c4b-fe21-4859-acbd-44ec929de1fb>

*OPTION #1: ATTEND A SHOW
<https://default.salsalabs.org/T8fe6cbe3-1bf5-476c-bc8c-13afe2636980/212b9c4b-fe21-4859-acbd-44ec929de1fb>*

   - November 18th - 2 exclusive showings of COYOTE - the true story of
   local legend Mike Plant.
   - All proceeds benefit Wayzata Community Sailing's *Launch a Legacy
*campaign,
   and will be matched dollar for dollar.
   - 5:30pm showing is almost sold out, if you want a ticket get it now!
   - 7:30pm showing has space, invite a friend?!
   - Ticket prices will go up $10 starting November 16th, including at the
   door. Get em online today before they cost more!
   - Director meet & greet following each showing hosted by Jake O'Connor's
   <https://default.salsalabs.org/T7a66c9fb-afd3-4054-b7af-6a569e593de4/212b9c4b-fe21-4859-acbd-44ec929de1fb>
   - light hors d'oeuvres included with ticket, cash bar
   - Exclusive *$30 Prix Fixe *meal deal at Jake O'Connor's
   <https://default.salsalabs.org/T7a66c9fb-afd3-4054-b7af-6a569e593de4/212b9c4b-fe21-4859-acbd-44ec929de1fb>,
   call them today to reserve a seating for your party before or after the
   show. Mention the "Coyote Special" when you reserve a table (952-908-0650
   <(952)%20908-0650>).
   - Can't make it? Share this event with someone who can!
   <https://default.salsalabs.org/T219cea16-0186-483b-8371-3fde19ce1a70/212b9c4b-fe21-4859-acbd-44ec929de1fb>

Purchase a ticket or find out more about November 18th's Coyote Showings
<https://default.salsalabs.org/T5530cfbb-acf4-4b6b-830b-1d5ea85af763/212b9c4b-fe21-4859-acbd-44ec929de1fb>
<https://default.salsalabs.org/T18c84caa-d845-4709-b2be-c75efb2ae54e/212b9c4b-fe21-4859-acbd-44ec929de1fb>

*OPTION #2: NOMINATE WCSC
<https://default.salsalabs.org/T34b65c37-05f7-4aff-bd37-83129ee3c4b1/212b9c4b-fe21-4859-acbd-44ec929de1fb>*

US Sailing's Community Sailing Awards mean a lot to the staff, sites, and
volunteers that earn them. Perhaps even more importantly they can make the
difference for large donors, partners, and foundations who issue grants.
Recognize Wayzata Community Sailing or one of its team members today! It's
free, takes five minutes, and opens so many doors for our
organization. *Nomination
period ends this Friday, get em in!*

Nominate us for a US Sailing Community Sailing Award
<https://default.salsalabs.org/T34b65c37-05f7-4aff-bd37-83129ee3c4b1/212b9c4b-fe21-4859-acbd-44ec929de1fb>
<https://default.salsalabs.org/Tcd662eda-dac5-4508-ad14-a314c6863efd/212b9c4b-fe21-4859-acbd-44ec929de1fb>

*OPTION #3: SHARE YOUR LOVE
<https://default.salsalabs.org/T47ab19b4-cd76-48d1-92cd-3df4cd7bfcc4/212b9c4b-fe21-4859-acbd-44ec929de1fb>*

November 16th marks MN's annual *GIve to the Max Day  *where Minnesotans
give, share, and promote their favorite non-profits. Make sure WCSC is on
your list. Even better, make sure it is on your neighbor's or friend's
radar. We're a 501c(3) and proud of it!

Share our Give MN page with your friends via Facebook
<https://default.salsalabs.org/Tfa440a24-2b13-4681-b7f6-bbabe76b7e3a/212b9c4b-fe21-4859-acbd-44ec929de1fb>
Share our Give MN page with a direct link
<https://default.salsalabs.org/T5a1f4acf-239b-4d1f-acc4-773c6609fdca/212b9c4b-fe21-4859-acbd-44ec929de1fb>

*Winter looking bleak?*
A ton of our sailors spend their winters with TR2 over at Hyland Hills. Get
sliding and keep having fun!
<https://default.salsalabs.org/T7d9664a2-c4d9-4ea7-b8ed-1095790ef261/212b9c4b-fe21-4859-acbd-44ec929de1fb>

Contact Us

Wayzata Community Sailing Center