[J24 ListSrv] Frostbite race this Saturday

Andy Spence-Parsons andy.spence-parsons at comcast.net
Thu Oct 26 12:31:23 CDT 2017

Looks like a good number of boats plan to race. Even though I note several are still searching/struggling for crew given the forecast.

In order to maximize participation (and reduce the temptation to consolidate or wuss out), would there be any interest in racing, say without spinnakers?  Boats could safely double-hand, and still compete.

Your thoughts?