[J24 ListSrv] U GOTTA Update

sean hendrickson seamus.hendrickson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 10:39:34 CDT 2017

Howdy Folks,

Only one week to go for an amazing event!  Couple house keeping issues:

1) Get Registered!  http://www.wyc.org/j24/U-GottaRegatta.aspx

2) There has been some confusion on the Eventbrite Merchandise page, let me
apologize for that, the system we are using for event payment is not the
most intuitive.  If you'd like to order gear *without *registering you
boat, please click the *GREEN TICKETS*
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/j24-j22-u-gotta-regatta-tickets-37766722283>
button / then choose Men's , Women's, Hats. Then send me an email on the
sizes you need.  U GOTTA GEAR
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/j24-j22-u-gotta-regatta-tickets-37766722283>

3) Volunteers, we still have a few spots to fill- please help us make this
a great event your help is vital to smooth regatta. Volunteer Sign Up
<http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0a4daba92aa3ff2-ugotta>

Things are coming together very nicely- We have a super event planned, see
you next week. If you have any questions please feel free to email or text
me.

Sean 612-325-1954

--
Sean A. Hendrickson