[J24 ListSrv] Anyone need Crew this Thursday?

Patterson, Shawn (Resolution Medical) SPatterson at resolutionmedical.com
Tue May 15 20:25:54 CDT 2018

Hi all – Wondering if anyone needs an extra crew for this Thursday.  Younger nice athletic guy from CA, limited experience but very excited.  I have a couple customers in town and wanted to take them racing.  I have room for 1 but not 2 unless it comes to that.  See everyone Thurs. 42deg up here in Bayfield tonight..brrrr

Shawn Patterson
Resolution Medical, LLC
42 Northern Stacks Drive, Suite 200
Minneapolis, MN 55421