[J24 ListSrv] Sailing Just Try It event this Sunday - need more boats to host guests.

Andy Spence-Parsons andy.spence-parsons at comcast.net
Thu Jun 6 12:32:51 CDT 2019

Hey J24 folks!

The WYC Membership Committee is hosting a "Just Try It" experience this Sunday following the A Series race for people who want to try sailing, and we've had a larger than anticipated response! This means we could use a few more boats/skippers to make sure everyone who signs up has a chance to get on the water!

If any of you would be willing to help out with this, please contact Todd Myers from the Membership Committee (copied on this email) as soon as possible!

Thanks in advance for helping out if you can!