[J24 ListSrv] J24 Racing at WYC Next Year — J24 3364

Ben Brewer benjaminkbrewer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 08:00:00 CST 2019

Hey J24 People,

The rumors are true — There's going to be another J24 on the race course
next year at WYC! I've recently relocated back to Minneapolis and will be
racing my J24 3364 - "Blur" at WYC come Spring-time (which is of course
what we're all thinking about, as a foot of snow falls in late November...
🤷‍♂️).

I was hoping to make it to the banquet this year to begin connecting with
you all and start the process of looking for crew for next year, but
illness took me out of commission unfortunately. That being said, I'll be
looking for essentially a full set of crew to race with us on Blur next
year for Thursdays and Sundays (especially a consistent trimmer). So, if
you might be interested in joining the Blur crew this coming year or know
of someone who might, give me a shout!

Cheers,
[image: photo]
*Ben Brewer*
Visual Journalist

763.607.2877

www.benbrewerphoto.com | www.photoforward.media
<http://facebook.com/bbrewerphoto> <http://instagram.com/bbrewerphoto>
<http://twitter.com/bbrewerphoto>
<http://youtube.com/user/ScarletandBlackMedia>
<http://us.linkedin.com/in/bbrewerphoto>
<https://photo-forward.simplecast.com/episodes/0101-news-flash-photo-forward-is-moving-an-announcement-CGW97AiT>
LATEST
// Photo Forward PodcastPhoto Forward is MOVING (A Quick Announcement)
<https://photo-forward.simplecast.com/episodes/0101-news-flash-photo-forward-is-moving-an-announcement-CGW97AiT>