[J24 ListSrv] First Happy Hour of 2020

Carmella Foster carmella at apexq.com
Wed Jan 8 23:05:22 CST 2020

The first WYC Happy Hour in 2020 is this Sunday.  It's a non-traditional Happy Hour time because our host restaurant is only open for breakfast and lunch. But we don't mind.  These guys have been huge supporters of Wine and Wayzata Bay, so come on out and have a good time with friends while showing your appreciation.

When:  Sunday, January 12, 2020

Time:  2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Location:  Benedict's
                  845 Lake Street East
                  Wayzata

Some of us are going as early as 1:00 to get a head start on our eggs Benedict!  Who knows?  There could be Bloody Mary's involved!

All who attend will have a chance to win one of four $25 gift cards for Benedict's.  Get your name in the hat twice by bringing a bottle of wine as a donation to the WOWB Boatload 'O Wine game (value at least $20).

Save the date for Wine on Wayzata Bay 2020.  It's June 26th!