[J24 ListSrv] WYC racing (modified competition) starts TONIGHT

davebreitner at gmail.com davebreitner at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 19:56:28 CDT 2020

Hi Andy, Terry

I was able to get out and watch tonight's race from a power boat. It was
nice to see a few boats out. Unfortunately, the turnout was light, probably
due to the last minute schedule change. While I am encouraged to see boats
out racing, I am asking that the WYC allow the J24's, and all boats 24 feet
and over to have a 4 person crew limit. As you know, the J24 can be a hand
full with Genoa and 3 crew. I think there are a lot of J24 owners and crew
who would like to see this changed to 4 crew, along with the social
distancing guidelines you and the board put forth!

Thank you,

Dave Breitner