[J24 ListSrv] WYC - Wanderlust Series this Tuesday

Andy Spence-Parsons andy.spence-parsons at comcast.net
Sat Feb 6 20:53:24 CST 2021

Just in case you didn't spot our cool, new, winter virtual series on the Weathermark or Facebook, here's the scoop!  Trust me....you won't want to miss these great bedtime stories.

To Bermuda and Back!
Tuesday, February 9th 7pm

Walter Rush (PHRF 1) will be sharing the fascinating (and nail-biting) details of his Bermuda 1-2 Race; single-handed from Newport, RI to Bermuda, double-handed back.  Join us to hear about his preparation, safety requirements, Gulf Stream, waves, a gale, everything that broke, community, and getting the family on board with it all.

Talk from 7-7:45pm, Q&A to follow.
Free to attend, but registration is required.
Click the link to register and receive reminders. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wyc-wanderlust-series-to-bermuda-and-back-registration-139347358701 <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/wyc-wanderlust-series-to-bermuda-and-back-registration-139347358701>

Have an adventure you’d like to share? Contact our WYC Membership Committee member, Sheila Wyatt, at wyattsheilac at gmail.com <mailto:wyattsheilac at gmail.com>  to get on the series speakers list.