[J70] Next WYC Zoom Happy Hour is Thursday, June 11, 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.

Carmella Foster carmella.foster at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 15:20:20 CDT 2020

 Some people did not get this.  If you receive it more than once, please accept my apology.  No link. Just follow the instructions below.

  Trying to be consistent about having a virtual Happy Hour on the second Thursday of every month, unless something changes to allow a return to our beloved Thursday night racing.
So join us this Thursday at 5:00.  Remember to have a beverage available.  Don't forget ice!
Carmella Foster is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.Topic: WYC Happy Hour
Time: Jun 11, 2020 05:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Open Zoom.  Click "join meeting".
Meeting ID: 848 6674 5786
Password: 839092

To join by phone for audio only, dial