[J70] Thursday Night Practice

sean hendrickson seamus.hendrickson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 12:59:45 CDT 2020

Hey J70 Fleet,

Yep it's BLOWING tonight!  Fall is rushing in today for sure, a sign of
things to come no doubt.  I've heard from several boats this morning
regarding the plan for tonight, the breeze is forecast to drop around 6pm
however it's going to be gusty.

Our plan on Rasta is to meet at the club at 4:45 and head out to the main
lake for high speed sailing.  Since practice isn't a sanctioned YC event we
can sail with 4 people.  Please remember to wear masks, stay distant, sail
with people in your bubble.

Eric Doyle from North Sails would love to get out with a team tonight, I've
CC'd him on this email. Take advantage of sailing with a World Champion and
Americas Cup champ.

*Life jackets required-* VHF 70 for communication.

Let me know if you have any questions- 612-325-1954
Sean

--
Sean A. Hendrickson
seamus.hendrickson at gmail.com