[J70] Spring Fling Update

sean hendrickson seamus.hendrickson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 09:14:59 CDT 2021

Hey guys- wow! we finally have a beautiful weekend ahead of us.

Couple things for the weekend.

   - Plan on meeting at 1 pm J24 Island for pre-brief of the schedule and
   activities.
   - We will assemble about 2 pm on the bay
   - I am asking that if everyone can chip in 20 bucks I would appreciate
   it, we have one or two high schooler volunteers I'd like to provide lunch
   for and offer a couple bucks
   - Thorn, Terry and I are avail for helping you get your boat in the
   water or rigged up, just let us know
   - Plan on debriefing Saturday on J24 island around 5 ish (after sailing)
   , good time for Q&A- I'll bring some beverages
   - Vakaros Demo- Clay will be on hand SUNDAY at 12 noon if you are
   interested in learning and demo'ing the Vakaros Atlas for the tune up
   race.   Clay can take a moment and show you how to use it ( super easy)
   then you can test it out Sunday afternoon. Clays # if you have questions
   952-288-6656
   - Please bring a check if you haven't already for fleet dues- find
   Charlie

LMK if you have any questions- See you all this weekend, so excited to get
things kicked off

Sean