[J70] Congrats!!

sean hendrickson seamus.hendrickson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 09:28:54 CDT 2021

Hey North Fleet, guess what..... all our J70's made it out last night!
That's the first time this season we had 100% participation.  It looked
awesome with all the 70's coming into the finish last night!!

Let's see if we can get everyone out on Sunday, if you need a driver or
crew LMK. We've always got good folks looking for rides.

Upcoming Schedule-
Bayfield Race Week July 4-9

*NIGHT CRALWER*- yes you heard right. Get your cheap Portable Nav Lights
from West Marine
<https://www.westmarine.com/search?Ntt=portable+navigation+light>
July 24th. If any of you haven't sailed at night it's a real treat to sail
under the stars. We will join the rest of the Night Crawlers for food and
drinks beforehand, then sail around Big Island as a group. Trust me, it's
super fun. More info later

Hope to see you all Sunday!
Sean Man

--