[J70] "F" Mark and Wine on Wayzata

sean hendrickson seamus.hendrickson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 14:07:24 CDT 2021

Hey folks- couple updates:
Be aware there will *NOT *be an "F" mark tomorrow night, it will be Orange
gates as you're used to.

Wine on Wayzata is Friday night buy a ticket and support the Sailing
Center, it's a super fun evening socializing and tasting some of the best
wines in the world:  Wine on Wayzata
<https://www.facebook.com/WineOnWayzataBay/>

Only 3 days to go before Wine on Wayzata Bay - this Friday, June 25th. The
weather is looking great! We have openings for volunteer roles and would
appreciate your help. We’re focused on Morning Setup from 9-1, Decorating
11-5, Food Servers from 4:30-8:00, and Guest Services from 4:00-10:00.
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C4BA9AD2CA6FCC70-wine

See you all Tomorrow night, let's make it another 100% night!!

Sean

--
Sean A. Hendrickson
seamus.hendrickson at gmail.com