[J70] Get Excited!

sean hendrickson seamus.hendrickson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 13:47:38 CST 2021

Hey everyone, who's getting excited for this upcoming season!! The weather
has us all thinking about sailing, won't be long now. I'm predicting the
Rasta will be in the water in 33 days!  Bets anyone?? bring it-

Attached are the latest Class Meeting Notes & J70 Newsletter
<https://j70ica.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/2021-1-Winter.pdf>

Here's the latest North Sails Tuning Guide and 2021 Line up if you need
sails North Sails 2021
<https://order.northsails.com/classes/j70/?v=7516fd43adaa>
email Eric Doyle for the hook up CC'd here.

Reminder to get your mooring payments in if you haven't already, it's going
to be a mad scramble for slips, however the great news all 4 of our new
fleet members have spots!!!

Also, please register with the class J70 Class Membership
<https://yachtscoring.com/j70class/register.cfm>  this will be required to
be scored this season

Kevin is working on the schedule, plan on our 1st Annual Spring Fling Tune
Up, dates TBA later stay tuned.

For you kiters, don't forget this weekend is the WInter Kite Fest at MYC Winter
Kite Fest <https://form.jotform.com/210397436469162>
Woop Woop

See y'all soon
Sean Man