[J70] WYC Mask/Face Covering Update

Andy Spence-Parsons andy.spence-parsons at comcast.net
Wed May 19 07:28:02 CDT 2021

Early this season, we anticipated the rules would change as the COVID situation improves. In light of the Governor's announcement last week, WYC has adjusted the requirement for masks as follows: Masks are STRONGLY RECOMMENDED  for those not fully vaccinated when within six feet of others. This applies both inside and outdoors.  Masks are not required for those who are fully vaccinated. As a common courtesy to others, please consider wearing your mask when within six-feet of someone who chooses to wear their mask.

The last remaining restriction is the 50-person limit on social gathering inside the club. We're also working on restoring ice service, the grill, food, and post race refreshments. More to follow.

In the meantime, THANK YOU to all who complied with the dizzying array of restrictions over the past year.  It is because of your cooperation and diligence that we're able to function as well as we can today.

See you on the water, and on the patio!