[J70] J/70s

Connor Corgard connorcorgard at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 19:32:33 CDT 2021

Hey so I’m sailing with Chet now I think to help them out a bit as a newer
team, but I think it would still be great to kind of get everyone together
beforehand and have a quick chat about goals on the practice session as a
group and individually as then it definitely gives some solid debrief
points at the end as well. If I’ve learned one thing from the highest
levels it’s that you don’t
Necessarily need to see exactly a situation or be “in” the situation to
lend thoughts or help create a learning experience from a coach’s
perspective.