[J70] Crew Available

Daniel Sullivan Daniel_Sullivan at cargill.com
Mon Apr 11 14:45:48 CDT 2022

Hello Sailors -

If you are like me, then the semi-warm weather has you ready for a summer of sailing on the big lake!

My name is Daniel Sullivan. For the last three seasons I've been crewing regularly on two different Ensign boats at WYC (as well as a few sporadic races on Capri 25s and a few different PERF boats). While I've loved my time on the Ensign, I am interested in learning about other fleets at WYC, especially the J-70 fleet. If anyone is in need of  regular Thursday crew, I would love to be a part of the team. I typically work as a jib/Spinnaker trimmer but have done foredeck. Happy to do whatever is needed. If you already have regular crew but might need stand-in crew for weekend races/backfill, I am open to that as well.

I appreciate the consideration. Please let me know if you have any questions.

See you on the water soon!

Cheers,
Daniel Sullivan

Daniel Sullivan
Global Media Relations and Issues Management Director
Cargill Protein and Animal Health
Cargill
Helping the world thrive
O: +1-952-742-6840
E: Daniel_Sullivan at Cargill.com<mailto:Daniel_Sullivan at Cargill.com>
www.Cargill.com<http://www.Cargill.com>