[LaserD21] Fwd: Laser Masters North Americans Aug. 5-7 Richmond Yacht Club

Uta Moncur utamoncur at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 22:33:35 CDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Emilio Castelli <emilio at castellivineyards.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 8:09 PM
Subject: Laser Masters North Americans Aug. 5-7 Richmond Yacht Club
To: emilio at castellivineyards.com

Hi:
.
I am the chair for the Laser Masters North Americans which will take place
Aug. 5-7 at the Richmond Yacht Club.
The Richmond Yacht Club welcomes back the Laser Masters! We invite you for
3 days of racing on our beautiful San Francisco Bay, which always offers
predictable, steady winds. Contrary to popular belief, Richmond often
offers warmer and more moderate conditions than San Francisco City Front or
the Berkeley Circle. Our newly remodeled Club House and expanded parking
area also make the RYC the ideal place to come for dinghy sailing.

We have lined up some great sponsors who will provide plenty of beer and
wine as well as a delicious dinner prepared by RYC chef Mike Catlli.
Self-contained camping is welcomed and limited charters are available.
Please see the NOR for more details.

Don't forget the RYC motto is "This club was built for fun" -- we look
forward to having you join us!
Registration is now open and available online via Regatta Network. Click
the link below to begin your registration.

*ENTRY DEADLINE OF JULY 15 IS FAST APPROACHING!!!! Entry fee goes up after
July 15th.*

*http://www.regattanetwork.com/event/12556*

Emilio Castelli
www.castellivineyards.com