[LaserD21] Fw: WYC Laser Season Opener Wednesday May 8, 6:30pm

Bruce Martinson bruce_martinson at yahoo.com
Fri May 3 23:01:05 CDT 2019

 Dear Laser Sailors
It is time to get your boats out of storage and get ready for this Wednesday night.  The forecast is for SUNNY  and 80 with winds 10-12 (haven't checked, but they are never right!!!!)Parking may be an issue but I will send out an update when I hear more.You should expect 3-4 short races and possibly some starting practice.This is the best practice you can get for any upcoming J-22 regattas.The goal this year is to grow our fleet by everyone finding a former laser sailor who did not sail with us last year and get them to come back and sail with us again.If you know of anyone looking to sell a boat please let me know.......I have had several calls from people looking to buy a laser.See you on the water!Bruce MartinsonWYC/MYC Laser Fleet Captain