[LaserD21] Laser #61090 for sale $600

Craig Smith craigallynsmith at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 09:58:43 CDT 2020

1978 Performance Sailcraft, race ready, with foils, spars, lines, sail (not
shown).  Recently restored hull-to-deck joint is tight - passes “soap
bubble test.”  Upgraded 6:1 Cunningham, 8:1 vang, and 6:1 outhaul with
stainless clew hook. Bow stickers good thru 2022.  Asking $600 OBO without
trailer, $900 with trailer.  I’m keeping my original hull and sail #766.
You can inspect at the club this evening before or after races.

https://www.sailboatlistings.com/view/87227

Craig A. Smith mailto:craigallynsmith at gmail.com
  Cell 612.518.2200  no voice messaging but you can TXT me if I don't answer