[LaserD21] Laser NUMB regatta 2020

Lars Hansen lars at larshansenphoto.com
Sun Sep 20 16:34:57 CDT 2020

A personal invite for you to attend the NUMB regatta on Sunday October 11th, 2020 on Wayzata Bay.
The NUMB regatta is early this year and should be the hottest regatta of the year. Conditions should be balmy!
We have had a great summer of Laser sailing so far. With turnouts averaging 25 boats for Tuesday nights, it’s been the perfect “distant” activity.
We could easily have 40 boats for the NUMB!
To make this happen everyone who has access to a boat should be on the water.
Old people, young people, high school racers, LMSS sailors, Wayzata Sailing sailors, kids and parents, you all need to show up.
If you know someone not on the list please forward this to them.
WYC will provide a PRO and Allison will be there to help on the mark set boat.
Lots of races only $5 and you can register online! Sign up now, don’t miss out. Do it!
https://theclubspot.com/regatta/Uh7xCX1V0g <https://theclubspot.com/regatta/Uh7xCX1V0g>