[Morc] WYC Advanced Crew Training with Terry Foster Begins Tomorrow Night!

Beth Frampton beth.frampton at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 09:36:06 CDT 2009

Advanced Crew Training begins tomorrow night. *Space is limited to 20, so
contact me ahead of time to reserve your spot.*

The Advanced Crew Training is an on-shore presentation directed toward crew
members who want to advance to a higher level of racing. Terry Foster walks
through the important milestones of buoy racing, including starting, sailing
upwind, rounding the windward and leeward marks, and downwind sailing. He
describes each crew person's role throughout the race, including roll tacks,
roll jibes, and mark roundings. ** *Dates*

June 16, 2009 - Bow Position
June 23, 2009 - Trimmer
*Time*

6:00-8:30 pm
*Cost*

Members: $10 per session
Non-members: $15 per session*
*

*Location*

WYC. The group will meet at the club house and move to Speed Buggy for
on-shore demonstrations.

Please feel free to conact me with any questions.
--
Beth Frampton
beth.frampton at gmail.com