[Morc] Fw: Friday April 12th Support Youth Sailing

Jack Christofersen chris143 at umn.edu
Tue Apr 9 09:18:05 CDT 2013

Doug, lets hope this works.

Jack
----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Dickerson" <Doug at Molgren.com>
To: "Jack Christofersen" <chris143 at tc.umn.edu>; "Molgren" <Doug at Molgren.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2013 8:48 AM
Subject: Friday April 12th Support Youth Sailing

Jack can you forward to MORC mail server?

Friday, April 12th, West Marine will hold a "Community Day" in
support of the Wayzata Sailing Foundation and the Minnetonka Sailing
Foundation.  Five percent of the day's sales will be donated to these
organizations.

Friday is also the Grand Opening of Minnetonka's new store with a sale
on SR-21 and VC-17.   Pettit SR-21 will be on sale reg. $54.99 for $44.99
less $5.00 mail in rebate for $39.99.  VC-17 will be on sale reg. $64.99 for
$54.99 with a $5.00
rebate ... $49.99.

Highly recommend the SR-21 it applies and works just like
VC-17 and is $10.00 cheaper. Just as fast.  And can be applied over VC-17.
SR-21 has 21% copper VC-17 has 17%.  In most of our markets the SR-21 is the
preferred choice.  The Pettit rep Chris Riley will be there to answer any
questions.

On non sale items there is a $15.00 coupon for $100.00 purchase. There will
be a number of venders present from our WM rigging guru Donnie Morgen giving
demonstrations and Nick Oberle from 3M to answer any of your questions.

Oh yes, did I mention free hot dogs and T-shirts.  Don't procrastinate.
Thursday night racing starts May 9th.  Come check out our new sailing
section and help support our Youth Sailing this Friday open 8:00am to
9:00pm.