[Morc] WYC Winter Party Saturday March 1

Beth Frampton beth.frampton at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 08:30:24 CST 2014

Date: March 1
Time: 11:30 to sunset
Location: Wayzata Yacht Club
Cost: Free

Join us for our Winter Celebration at WYC March 1st featuring the Annual
Chili Cookoff!

Don't have a signature chili? Bring your best cornbread and/ or a dessert
to compete for bragging rights and great prizes. Top 3 prizes awarded. Beer
and wine are provided to accompany the party with hot chocolate for the
kids.

Food judging will take place in the clubhouse starting at 12pm (be sure to
place your vote) and we will have activities outside with a roaring bonfire.

Food needs to be dropped off no later than 11:30am. Final votes will be
tallied at 2pm with prizes awarded. Come hang out and catch up with
everyone!

Just think: we will be sailing in no time!

--
Beth Frampton
beth.frampton at gmail.com