[Morc] Fw: MORC phrf ratings

Rudy Ruedenberg ruedenberg at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 11:24:45 CDT 2017

Hi MORC sailors,

Attached is the PHRF rating form that you can complete to participate in the Fleet Challenge Cup at no cost.
The form should be completed and sent to Dan Schertner who is copied on this email.  Ratings need to be established by July 26th to be eligible to race in the Sept. 9 th event.  Dan will need several days to complete his process after a form is submitted.Feel free to contact myself or Dan with any questions.The SI's for the event are in the WYC SI's online.
Thanksrudy ruedenbergFleet Challenge chair