[Morc] WYC Happy Hour - 5pm on 4/26 at Hotel Landing

Jenny Anderson jenny.wood86 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 09:17:46 CDT 2018

Join us for the last WYC Happy Hour of the winter! This time, we'll be at
Ninetwentyfive at Hotel Landing from 5-8pm on Thursday, April 26. Come help
us support the newest Wine on Wayzata Bay restaurant sponsor. It looks like
spring has finally decided to show up, so let's get ready for the sailing
season! We'll be raffling off some fun prizes. Bring a bottle of wine to
donate to the Boatload of Wine and receive an extra raffle ticket. We hope
to see you there!