[Morc] WYC Practice Sailing Plan

Andy Spence-Parsons andy.spence-parsons at comcast.net
Sun Jun 14 11:16:28 CDT 2020

Hello everyone - we're ALL anxious to return to organized racing, when we are allowed to do so.  The guidelines published by the authorities that issue our permit to race still prohibit organized racing. However we have developed a plan to allow practices for members of the same household (for now).  For those who missed the Weathermark published on late on Friday evening, here's a summary of the plan.  https://www.wyc.org/page/show/5794439-sunday-practice-sessions <https://www.wyc.org/page/show/5794439-sunday-practice-sessions>

Obviously, with the higher winds forecast today, the RC will make the final decision for today.

We realize this is an imperfect situation, however we continue to appreciate your continued patience and volunteerism.

Regards,  Andy
763.360.8587