[Morc] WYC Haul-Out this weekend

Andy Spence-Parsons andy.spence-parsons at comcast.net
Wed Oct 28 20:38:48 CDT 2020

Good day All.

We’re all sailors, which means we have an unhealthy obsession with weather apps, which also means we see the falling temps for Sunday.  Given we lost two full days of haul-out last weekend, and it is still 2020, we have implemented our plan-B.

Saturday: Temps appear favorable. Therefore we expect our own crane to function correctly. There are a couple of open slots here https://www.wyc.org/dib_sessions/show/39035 <https://www.wyc.org/dib_sessions/show/39035>

Sunday: temps hovering around the questionable mark, so we have contracted Rocket Crane to assure members can haul their boats successfully.  Again, there are a few open slots here https://www.wyc.org/dib_sessions/show/39035 <https://www.wyc.org/dib_sessions/show/39035>

Next week: temps look to rebound, so the WYC crane should be available for self-use in one-hour increments.  Sign up here. https://www.wyc.org/dib_sessions/show/39036 <https://www.wyc.org/dib_sessions/show/39036> and abide by any posted signage.

Please remember all the COVID safety protocols; and have a safe haul-out and onward travel to storage. Hope to see you at the virtual awards on 11/14/20.

Regards, Andy